The A32 Type VII is a state-of-the-art Swiss Turning Center that is strong, powerful and rigid for exceptional cutting performance. With features such as a rapid feed rate of 45 m/min, high-speed processing with the latest NC unit and Citizen’s unique streamline control, it achieves 30% higher productivity than previous machines. This ∅ 32 mm machine, with its enhanced standard equipment package, provides a production-ready, value-for-the-money manufacturing solution.
Improved Machine Rigidity
Total rigidity has increased by 30% in comparison to the construction of previous machines. This makes powerful cutting possible and achieves chatter-free and uniform machined surfaces.
- Updated bed design is more compact but the torsional rigidity has been considerably increased.
- The built-in spindle configuration for the front and back spindle designed for high rigidity provides high accuracy, low noise, low energy and stable high-speed rotation.
User Friendly Operation
The user-friendly editing function which utilizes multi-line, multi-axes programming, along with superimposed and synchronized control, make setting up the most complex jobs easy.
- NC unit dedicated to the A32
- Streamline Control
- Direct C-axis indexing function
- Axis feed motion overlap function
- Swing-out operation panel
- High speed program check function
- CF Card slot
- Large capacity coolant tank
- Workpiece separator
- CS quick wedge
- Centralized lubrication system w/oil level detector
- Synchronous type rotary guide bushing unit
- Main & back spindle collet chuck unit
Standard tool layout
NC functions and accessories
||Download the Cincom A32 brochure:
A32.pdf (800 KB)